Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cast Yourself on this Season of Survivor S22 RI

2 posters

Go down

Cast Yourself on this Season of Survivor S22 RI Empty Cast Yourself on this Season of Survivor S22 RI

Post  Taro_Yuan Wed May 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Hey Lombuka... since forum conversation has virtualy stagnated since Monday, I thought I would start this thread just for the fun of it.
So the game goes like this, if you had been cast on this season of Survivor S22 RI, meaning you were the 9th person on each tribe. 1st,
How do you think you would of faired? 2nd, Who would you of been likely to align with? 3rd, Who do you think would of been the first couple
of boots on your tribe? 4th, Who would likely be sitting in the final 3? Please outline this scenario in the event you were cast on either
the Ometepe and Zapatera tribes.

Don't know how many of you will bite onto this thread, but I hope my initiative shows, that even though I have nothing left to gain from you
guys, that in this game I genuinely did like getting to know you. Its just that ever since we've started this game I find myself hardly ever
going to Survivor Sucks any longer. I guess its because the relationships over here are so much more personal than on sucks, that I now value
your guys' opinions and insight far more than anyones over there.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Cast Yourself on this Season of Survivor S22 RI Empty Re: Cast Yourself on this Season of Survivor S22 RI

Post  Admin Fri May 13, 2011 8:21 am

I think I was most like Jeff Probst.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cast Yourself on this Season of Survivor S22 RI Empty Re: Cast Yourself on this Season of Survivor S22 RI

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 am

Admin wrote:I think I was most like Jeff Probst.
hahaha Jeff, glad to see you've made an appearance!

But you misunderstood the scenario I set up. I was talking about you as a person, and not the personas we adopted in this game. I guess I'll answer my own question so as give people an idea as to what I was looking for.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri May 13, 2011 9:13 am

Who would you of been likely to align with?
On Ometepe, myself, Grant, Natalie, Andrea and Matt would of been a tight alliance of 5. Rob would have never stood a chance with me there. Me and Grant are far too alike to not have bonded together. No doubt in my mind Natalie would of been drawn to me and not Rob. We're far closer in age and I'm very familiar in dealing with Italian american girls, she probably would of regarded me as a brother of sorts. As for Andrea and Matt, they're just innocent people who I know I could reason with.

Who do you think would of been the first couple of boots on your tribe? On Ometepe, Rob would of been gone first, 2nd Francesca, 3rd Ashley, 4th Kristina, 5th Philip

Who would likely be sitting in the final 3?
Myself, Grant & Natalie
Unlike Boston Rob, I wouldn't of been able to cut Grant loose before final 3, he's far too nice of a guy, and if I were to lose the game I would of wanted it to be against him.

I don't feel like doing Zapatera right now. I just find this an interesting game to find out more about people's personality dynamics around here, thats all!
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down