Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the we're gonna miss this org thread

4 posters

Go down

the we're gonna miss this org thread Empty the we're gonna miss this org thread

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Sat May 07, 2011 4:43 am

so y'all is coming to an end Sad
you guys were very funny/friendly and it was awesome that all of you were playing as good as you knew how. the sucky thing about this game coming to an end is that other orgs (where people actually sign on) are all on a board. they don't have chats and you can only speak in PMs =/
out of all my ORGs, a whopping 3 including this, malawi was the best <3
lets hope our host does another one soon Very Happy
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

the we're gonna miss this org thread Empty Re: the we're gonna miss this org thread

Post  Betsy_Wallace Sat May 07, 2011 4:48 am

this was my first and i dunno how any1 would be able to top this one! good challenges, good ideas, good set up, even a neat location. everything was impeccable and everything was thought of!
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

the we're gonna miss this org thread Empty Re: the we're gonna miss this org thread

Post  Adán_Aguilar Sat May 07, 2011 4:57 am

That all is what made it so sucky being voted out early! I have some plans on starting something similar to this on some board though, since I can't be a participant anywhere.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Sat May 07, 2011 5:09 am

I want to thank you all. I wish I had played longer, but it was fun while it lasted thanks to all of you! Survivor Malawi was basically awesome Smile
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down