Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felicity Atkins' Room at Ponderosa!

4 posters

Go down

Felicity Atkins' Room at Ponderosa! Empty Felicity Atkins' Room at Ponderosa!

Post  Admin Fri May 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Felicity Atkins' Room at Ponderosa! Luxury10
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Felicity Atkins' Room at Ponderosa! Empty Re: Felicity Atkins' Room at Ponderosa!

Post  Betsy_Wallace Sat May 07, 2011 4:24 am

very very rustic. def the bedroom of a queen though. felicity earned this one id say.
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Felicity Atkins' Room at Ponderosa! Empty Re: Felicity Atkins' Room at Ponderosa!

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Sat May 07, 2011 4:27 am

Surprised
I thought Zay had the best looking room but this is just wow
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Betsy_Wallace Sat May 07, 2011 4:29 am

she def got the biggest bedroom of all of us i think too!
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 am

i think we would get 4 people on that bed! how about me, you, felicity & adan have a little fun? lol jk jk
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Betsy_Wallace Sat May 07, 2011 4:33 am

no! hellz yes im down for a drunk ass foursome with yall! throw dianes hot ass tities in their for good measure! WHOOOO!

we'll be all like Michelle/Rocky/Edgardo from Fiji!
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Sat May 07, 2011 4:37 am

I want to bring attention to the fact that the tit of Adán me sticks out on his my picture.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Betsy_Wallace Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am

that is too dayum true! wtf is that thing? A B cup? u best be gettin yoself a tranin bra before ur tits start saggin!
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Sat May 07, 2011 4:44 am

see Adan if u acknowledged my existence we could have formed the hot guy alliance. =/
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Sat May 07, 2011 4:51 am

Yea. Unfortunately we already got rid of Philip pre-merge, so it would have been a pretty weak alliance. I remember I PM:ed trying to figure you out before I knew anything. I bet you told mama (Felic) about it and she told ya, ya ain't to play with them other pretty boys.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Sat May 07, 2011 4:54 am

I had shot u a pm saying "welcome to the merge" but we didn't say much there, then in the chat room we were talking and I could tell you were trying to get info out of me cause you kept asking soo many questions so I was like nahh he bad
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down