Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!

+2
Wallace_Griffin
Admin
6 posters

Go down

FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE! Empty FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!

Post  Admin Fri May 06, 2011 5:06 am

http://www.holdthebutton.com/

The rules are very simple. You have until 6AM EST to submit a screenshot of your best score. All submissions after then are null and void.

With your screenshot submit your final vote for tribal council. So that if you win, someone will be out of the game.

In this way, there is no explanation, and no drawn out ceremony. Someone will be disgracefully ejected after making it all the way to the final three.

Goodnight and good luck.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivormalawi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE! Empty Re: FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!

Post  Wallace_Griffin Fri May 06, 2011 5:08 am

I was hoping, considering it was Cinco de Mayo, the challenge would involve who had the highest blood alcohol content. Damn. I'd have it in the bag Laughing
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice_Hodge Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 am

we have to wait till tomorrow? this is scary! good luck Wallace and Felicity Smile
Alice_Hodge
Alice_Hodge

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallace_Griffin Fri May 06, 2011 5:15 am

This is really just who can hold the mouse down the longest?! Rolling Eyes
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice_Hodge Fri May 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Good luck everybody!!
Alice_Hodge
Alice_Hodge

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri May 06, 2011 10:31 pm

I don't want be "bashing" the admin any more than I have already, but I'm going to go ahead anyways, sorry!

But this last immunity challenge and tribal council was handled very cheaply!

First the challenge sucked immensely, and its a challenge in which it is very easy to falsify the final score. Knowing Wallace for he truly is that wouldn't surprise me. Many ways to falsify ones score here. I mean the "obechi game" would have been far better, it at least has some strategy to it.

And secondly no tribal council? tribal is the funnest part of this entire game where people slander eachother and the jury actually gets the opportunity to express themselves, its boring being a jury member!

Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Betsy_Wallace Fri May 06, 2011 10:34 pm

fo real! except i got to really enjoy my night and go out to dinner and stuff. so i dont care either way. plus its more like the actual game to have an endurance thing. tribal woulda been borin anyway. and aint no way i would be stayin up that late to hear a winner!

anyway, all that sucks for us jury members really is that alice is in the final 2. b-o-r-i-n-g!
Betsy_Wallace
Betsy_Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity_Atkins Fri May 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Well done Wally!
Felicity_Atkins
Felicity_Atkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallace_Griffin Fri May 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Thanks Felicity.

I actually wish there would have been a tribal. Just to explain my rational. But there was no way I could have beaten you Felicity and if I took you to the finals after I publicly ridiculed Alice for being easily manipulated by you...I would have looked like a hypocrite.

Also thanks for the kind words Taro! You are the one jury vote I can count on because I know you will be able to put the game aside and not vote on bitterness.
Wallace_Griffin
Wallace_Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri May 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Wallace_Griffin wrote:Thanks Felicity.

I actually wish there would have been a tribal. Just to explain my rational. But there was no way I could have beaten you Felicity and if I took you to the finals after I publicly ridiculed Alice for being easily manipulated by you...I would have looked like a hypocrite.

Also thanks for the kind words Taro! You are the one jury vote I can count on because I know you will be able to put the game aside and not vote on bitterness.

I'll I'm saying is that if you really did spend 5 hours playing this game, thats a little sad. As for being bitter, I've actually reconciled with Betsy and praised her for her brilliant move in taking me out. Brother, you'll have a fair shot of getting my vote as long as you can account for your actions in this game better than Alice does, and justify your strategy.

This is for you:
FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE! 2ch6s2h
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice_Hodge Sat May 07, 2011 1:10 am

Thanks Wallace, I really appreciate it!!
Sorry to see you go Felicity Sad

I hope you all will give me a chance to explain my actions. I really did work hard to get this point.
Alice_Hodge
Alice_Hodge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down