Survivor: Malawi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Discussion

+5
Zayden_Jones
Kiyle_Whitley
Roger_Hahn
Adán_Aguilar
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jury Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jury Discussion

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:13 am

Adán_Aguilar wrote:
Kiyle_Whitley wrote:tell us more Adan

Sarcasm?

No I really want to know more about pre merge tombuka. We can trade secrets
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:41 am

Taro_Yuan wrote:
Betsy and Wallace r just looking for the "Immunity" of the title of "sole survivor". In all honesty I didn't give a sh** about that

Why did you join this game if you didn't want to win? And if you didn't give a sh** about that, then don't be so mad. It's just an online game. Your reaction was disproportionate if you didn't care about winning.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:54 am

Roger_Hahn wrote:
Taro_Yuan wrote:
Betsy and Wallace r just looking for the "Immunity" of the title of "sole survivor". In all honesty I didn't give a sh** about that

Why did you join this game if you didn't want to win? And if you didn't give a sh** about that, then don't be so mad. It's just an online game. Your reaction was disproportionate if you didn't care about winning.

Call me naive, but I like to see the "good guys" win in the end, whoever that may be, Gabon style. I feel like I let my friends down here, thats why the disproportionate reaction. I like to consider myself more of "social" player rather than a "strategic" one. I just don't respect people making it all the way given the use of "gimmick HII's". Betsy played smart, I give her that, her behaviour was just appalling to me, she's turned out to be the Russell of this season. I just really struggled with ethics this season and regret many decisions I have made.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:18 am

So everyone, who do you consider voting for in the end?

As of now, I'd vote Betsy, but I don't really want to vote for the 4 others (Alice is very nice but she WAS eliminated first). So if Betsy is voted out, I'll be kinda lost. So any personal opinions or anything would help Smile
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:29 am

If not Betsy I'm voting for Felicity. If not Felicity idk I'd have to think. Betsy has played a solid game and based on what I know as of right now she has turned this game on its head twice while slipping back UTR and keeping herself out of danger. Felicity has not been a slouch strategically either. Me and her were side by side deciding who stayed and who got the boot, yeah she threw me under the bus to some people but I did the same to her.
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:42 am

The FTC answers is going to have a big influence on my vote, since I don't really know anyone left in the game. The only one I can say with certainty I wouldn't vote for is Diane .. no matter who she would be up against.

My problem with Alice is not just that she was the first boot .. but remember.. she didn't earn her way back into the game! She didn't do anything! She just waited a few days and then .. back into the game. Plus without RI I would at least be 10th instead of 11th.

At this point, It seems like I'm most likely to vote ... Wallace .. and.. Felicity .... ..

Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zayden_Jones Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:02 am

I would vote for anybody left in the game. It all depends on how they answer my FTC question and how they get from f5 to f2.

To answer Roger's post on page 1, I was eliminated because I couldn't show up one night and i didn't send in a vote. The vote stood 3-2 against me without me being there to force a tie. So, I Tyson'ed myself out of the game.
Zayden_Jones
Zayden_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:05 am

Does anyone here like actually know Diane on a personal level? I've never spoken to her, so it would be hard for me to cast my vote in her direction.

But like Adan said, how they respond to questions asked by the jury will impact my ultimate decision. However, in a final 2 scenario of Betsy and Wallace, my vote would go to Betsy.

Out of curiosity, who do you guys think will make it to the final 2 at this point?
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:09 am

I somewhat know Diane
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:14 am

Kiyle_Whitley wrote:I somewhat know Diane

thanks for the thoughtful and elaborate answer on Diane's personality, lol!!!
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 am

Taro_Yuan wrote:
Kiyle_Whitley wrote:I somewhat know Diane

thanks for the thoughtful and elaborate answer on Diane's personality, lol!!!

Lol oh cause all you did was ask if someone knew her. But Diane is nice, she's a good person. I can't tell you much because we only talked for two days and then any other time we talked I just told her who to vote for.
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:49 am

The thing is if you don't get to people on a personal level in this game, how do you expect to progress? Did Diane make any real connection to anyone in this game?

The only way I see as possible to progress without bonding with people is to go all Betsy/Russell style. Which I think is hard for most people because its just such a malevolent style to adopt, that the average well-adjusted person has a hard time reducing relationships to sheer functionality and usury. Any thoughts?
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyle_Whitley Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 am

I don't think Diane has a deep personal relationship with anyone. The time she's spent on this site, since I've been here, is like an hour... if that.
Kiyle_Whitley
Kiyle_Whitley

Back to top Go down

Post  Zayden_Jones Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:17 am

I'd love it if Alice and Felicity made the finals, cause then I would have a difficult decision on who to vote for, but in the end it'd be Felicity I think
Zayden_Jones
Zayden_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:53 am

Any thoughts as to how the vote went down tonight, like who the hell voted for who? I'm confused.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:54 am

Aren't Wallace and Betsy a pair? And Alice/Felicity one too?
If so, why wasn't it a 4-1 vote or a 3-2 in favor of Alice?
So confused.
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:57 am

Betsy probably pre-voted for Alice, and the other people left in the game voted for Diane because of what happened at tribal
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:00 am

Adán_Aguilar wrote:Betsy probably pre-voted for Alice, and the other people left in the game voted for Diane because of what happened at tribal

I agree, but do u think that means it will force a 2-2 stalemate next tribal, or do you think someone will flip to make 3-1, and if so who? Does this mean Wallace doesn't want to go to the finals with Betsy?
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Diane_Hopper Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:00 am

Yeah, that's probably true. Honestly, I have nothing against Alice. I just figured I might as well try and stir shit up being as I have been inactive for so long there was no way I could ever win.
Diane_Hopper
Diane_Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Roger_Hahn Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:02 am

Yeah, why did you sign up to this game if you were so inactive?
Roger_Hahn
Roger_Hahn

Back to top Go down

Post  Diane_Hopper Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:03 am

Taro_Yuan wrote:
Adán_Aguilar wrote:Betsy probably pre-voted for Alice, and the other people left in the game voted for Diane because of what happened at tribal

I agree, but do u think that means it will force a 2-2 stalemate next tribal, or do you think someone will flip to make 3-1, and if so who? Does this mean Wallace doesn't want to go to the finals with Betsy?

Honestly from what I have gathered, Betsy and Wallace still want to sit next to each other in the end. The only person none of them want to sit next to is Felicity.

And at the time I signed up for the game I thought I was going to have adequate time to commit, but college is busy man.
Diane_Hopper
Diane_Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:04 am

Diane_Hopper wrote:Yeah, that's probably true. Honestly, I have nothing against Alice. I just figured I might as well try and stir shit up being as I have been inactive for so long there was no way I could ever win.

I think you would have a decent shot of winning if u went to the finals with either Alice or Felicity, they dont' appear to be liked here very much. People around here seem to "love" Betsy's "strategizing".
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Diane_Hopper Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:06 am

I can respect Betsy's game from what I have seen, but if Felicity was in the finals I'd vote for her.
Diane_Hopper
Diane_Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Adán_Aguilar Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:08 am

Taro_Yuan wrote:
Diane_Hopper wrote:Yeah, that's probably true. Honestly, I have nothing against Alice. I just figured I might as well try and stir shit up being as I have been inactive for so long there was no way I could ever win.

I think you would have a decent shot of winning if u went to the finals with either Alice or Felicity, they dont' appear to be liked here very much. People around here seem to "love" Betsy's "strategizing".

Nah, I don't think so. Diane wouldn't have my vote, not Zayden's from his comments, not yours (you like Alice/Felicity) , probably not Roger's etc.
Adán_Aguilar
Adán_Aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post  Taro_Yuan Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 am

Adán_Aguilar wrote:
Taro_Yuan wrote:

Nah, I don't think so. Diane wouldn't have my vote, not Zayden's from his comments, not yours (you like Alice/Felicity) , probably not Roger's etc.

Its her inactivity that killed her, but up against Alice in the finals she definitely would have a shot.
Taro_Yuan
Taro_Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next